When providing analog tape, please include the following on each tape box:
• Reel # (if part of a set)
• Tones (if applicable)
• Tape speed (30 IPS, 15 IPS, etc.)
• Record level (+3, +6, etc.)
• Noise reduction used (if any) (i.e. Dolby SR, Dolby A)
• Song names and versions in the order they appear
When printing mixes to tape, please provide at least 30 seconds of 1kHz, 10kHz, 100Hz tone at 0 VU on at least one reel per set of reels. Also, please make sure to provide plenty of leader at the head of the tape and between each track.